Voluntary Carbon Markets
Accelerating change in the global voluntary offset markets
London, UK: 12-13 October 2009
5 days to go! Don't be disappointed - click here to register - quote VCMLC when booking
The 5th edition of the Voluntary Carbon Markets conference takes place in just 5 days time at the America Square conference centre in London. Click here to register
The Voluntary Carbon Markets conference is the only international event to focus solely on the voluntary carbon market and will once again bring the entire carbon market value chain together to provide a platform for discussion and to develop new business relationships. Expert speakers will analyse current market conditions and give their price predictions.
- Steve Drummond, Managing Director, Bainton Capital
- Rob Flanagan, Sales Director, Adnams
- Guy Turner, Director, New Carbon Finance
- Dario Parente, Corporate Trust Product Management, The Bank of New York Mellon
- Jonathan Shopley, Managing Director, The Carbon Neutral Company
- Helen Robinson, Managing Director, Markit Environmental Registry
- Valentin Bellassen, Mission Climat, Caisse des Depots
- Lisa Ashford, Global Head of Voluntary & New Markets, Ecosecurities
- Sasha Lafeld, Executive Board Member, First Climate
- Amul Gogna, Managing Director - Ratings, IDEACarbon
- Stefabo Merlin, Chief Executive Officer, Social Carbon Company
10 reasons why you cannot afford to miss the 5th Voluntary Carbon Markets Event:
- Listen to experts share their predictions on future VCM growth
- Identify investment opportunities and the implications of the economic downturn
- Hear about emerging market trends such as credit stacking and REDD
- Learn how to include carbon offsetting in your corporate social responsibility strategy
- Analyse the factors influencing VER pricing
- Network with voluntary carbon credit buyers and sellers - over 600 past attendees
- Participate in a series of interactive panel discussions and help shape this fast moving market
- Hear from 25+ industry experts
- Attend the Insight Breakfast Briefing and put your questions forward to help find solutions to your key market issues
- Benefit from first class networking through our online networking tool prior to, during and after the event
Click here to register now - remember to quote VCMLC when booking
Plus ~ Insight Breakfast Briefing - 13 October:
The Breakfast Briefing will provide an interactive forum for attendees to gain insight into the future development of the voluntary carbon markets. Join expert speakers and find out what questions really concern your industry peers, put your own questions forward and help find solutions to the key market issues.
- What has voluntary action achieved so far?
- What is the role for the voluntary carbon market now that regulation is really taking shape?
- What is the best role for government with respect to the voluntary carbon market?
- What will corporate carbon management programmes look like pre-2012 and beyond?
Founded in 2003, Green Power Conferences was the first dedicated company to offer professionally organised events focusing on the renewable energy, climate change and sustainability sectors. We have now welcomed over 10,000 delegates from 92 countries and built a global database of 400,000+ contacts. Our expertise lies in producing high quality, interactive conferences that provide ample networking opportunities for delegates and partners alike.
Each event is developed by a team of market research professionals who ensure our events provide in-depth discussions and the latest industry updates in these fast-moving sectors. With a global portfolio of 50+ events, Green Power Conferences is helping to accelerate the uptake of renewable energy, climate change mitigation projects and sustainable business practices from Rio to Hong Kong. We also walk the talk, by offsetting all our commercial activities through renewable energy projects around the world.
Join our Green Energy Training Group on LinkedIn - click here
Click here for our forthcoming conferences
For more information on our academy courses please visit www.greenpoweracademy.com
Difundan libremente este artículo
CONSULTEN, OPINEN , ESCRIBAN .
Rodrigo González Fernández
Diplomado en "Responsabilidad Social Empresarial" de la ONU
Diplomado en "Gestión del Conocimiento" de la ONU
Oficina: Renato Sánchez 3586 of. 10
Teléfono: OF .02- 2451113 y 8854223- CEL: 76850061
Soliciten nuestros cursos de capacitación y consultoría en LIDERAZGO - GESTION DEL CONOCIMIENTO - RESPONSABILIDAD SOCIAL EMPRESARIAL – LOBBY – ENERGIAS RENOVABLES , asesorías a nivel nacional e internacional y están disponibles para OTEC Y OTIC en Chile